POSTED ON: 9/01/2008 10:58:00 AM | 0 comments

back to top.
Monday bluesssss again..
Everyday blues soon..Might be due to the point that i got up to nxt mon to complete the java script/HTML codes for IPTEL site.
Needa self-study/research/try&error to do the codings.
*i pictured myself handing up nth at the end of the wk.
Just don't feel like doing anything.. *slipping off into woolgathering.


Ytd lazily dragged myself out..(remembered someone told me once- sunday is a lazy day) went to yishun to take some stuffs.
Went to find lyn& her family at Tamp. She wanted get her formal wear.
She accompanied me to Swensen's for my late lunch.. I accompanied her to Mac after tt for her dinner.. QUITE CUTE RIGHT. Taking turn for dinner/lunch.

At nite went to Comex. Before i actually got time to hop around,ding dong. CLOSING TIME.
Among the mountain ppl.., SH saw me. and came over to DiSiaoSiao.


The promoter was super friendly.Leave us his contact no. so that if we go IMM challenge, he can give us discount/freebies etc. ;D

If idk how to use the functions, he said that i could call him up.......
talking abt e camera.. got it like finally...dragging since 60days ago..
Quite indecisive.
From Sony-Samsung-Canon-Casio-Olympus.




I wanted a stylish,light,slim,chio,multifunctions and of cos cheap.... *Voices snapping in: wait long long lor!!!
Final Decision: casio! EX-S10.
Thankyou A! =D fer the half.



I hope i won't regret. I still love DSC-T2.

← Older / ♥ back to top ♥ / Newer →
Oh, Busy Schedule..